Click for a Topic

300 (1) Cutter (2) Death (2) Dreams (1) Facts (1) Faith (3) God (2) High School (2) Kiss (1) Leading (1) Life (1) Love (1) Lust (2) Masturbation (1) Military (1) Music (7) Nature (2) NBA (2) New Year (1) Pure (1) Risks (2) Roots (1) Self Harm (1) Sex (2) Steps (1) Suicide (1) Tattoos (1) Videos (3)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heart (Short Poem)

Your heart has been softened that you may not disqualify me, my angel.
God has sent you to me with imperfections, with pain, but indeed you were sent from God.
I have not shared a kiss with a woman on this earth. I have not given any a piece of me that belongs to God-You-Me, as one. 
A kiss.
My lips have not touched another’s but I will not say that the words that come from them have not touched the hearts of many.
They passed me by but you have granted me grace. For I didn’t look, sound, or feel like the one they wanted.
Nor did I find my way into your liking at first glance. But your heart has shifted. 
Our marriage didn’t start at the alter, but when we both were given the breath of life.
That is where our vows began. And I kept them. I believed in you as you did with me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment